Tel: +358 (0) 20 763 9531
Planning, logistics and export
Tel: +358 (0) 20 763 9534
Orders and invoices
Puh: +358 40 846 2277
MERIKARVIAN LVI-TUOTE OY
Tel: +358 50 571 0358
Fax: +358 2 5512 099
We have moved to the electronic processing of our purchase and expense invoices. As a result,
We will preferably receive the invoice as an e-invoice. Meanwhile, we ask you
Paper invoices in the future in accordance with the following guidelines.
Broker ID: NDEAFIHH
Note. Our broker only accepts IBAN e-Invoice ID!
If your company does not have the opportunity to send us e-invoices,
You can send invoices as e-mail invoices to email@example.com or as paper invoices.
The billing address for paper invoices is:
Merikarvian LVI-Tuote Oy
Please note the following:
• The serial number must be spelled in the Invoice Address field
• Invoice Size A5 or A4, paper 70 – 120 g/m2
• Invoice and associated attachments should be mailed in the same envelope/PDF file
• The invoice must be of good print quality
• Paper landing pages may not be joined together (rivet, paper clip, etc.)
• An email invoice must be an email attachment in PDF format (v. 1.3 or later) and the invoice must start from page one, only the attachment will be processed
• Email Invoice The PDF file must not be password protected
• The PDF name must not contain special characters and the file extension must be. PDF
• The maximum size of one email invoice is 10 Mb
Material to be returned:
• Sarjanumeroton calculation material
We do not receive paper invoices to a previous address after 24.9.2018.
Invoices are delivered via the address to the scanning center and our electronic glass recycling.